30t Medium Frequency steel induction melting furnace for steel mill
30T medium frequency steel shell induction melting furnace and LF-35t Ladle refining furnace technical specification and complete set range
I Technical program and specification
This program is recommended that whole set equipment of the furnace shall be equipped with two furnace bodies user can be readjusted by practical needs.
1.1 Technical program
The main equipment of this program is included 2 9000kVA rectification transformer, 4 low voltage control cabinet, 4 16000KW/200Hz MF power supply cabinet, 2 30t MF induction furnace, 1 hydraulic station, 1 cooling water device, and other auxiliary device. The electric system diagram is as follows:
Melting and Warm Furnace. Application: It's mainly used in melting cast iron, cast steel and copper and aluminum alloy.
It can also be used together with self-heated furnaces and electric arc furnace for Heating or keeping warm the molten iron and molten steel.
1. Solid steel structure and durable;
2. Good magnetic isolation, safe and reliable;
3. Solid frequency conversion power supply, easy operation; Adjustable power rate, Easy operation and maintenance
4. Easy to start up with load or free of load
Equipment Constitution: Furnace block, l Hydraulic mechanism, Operation table, Low-voltage power supply system Electro thermal capacitor cabinet, Water temperature and pressure annunciator Water cooling cables, Furnace leakage alarm
1. Digital CMOS chip (U. S. ASIC-2-12), with the highest degree of integration at Home, is used in control circuit, the overall machine controlled through one single Panel.
2. Frequency-sweep zero voltage start, high success rate, no shock;
3. Automatic resistance adjustment, permanent power output, 10-20% energy saved in Comparison with domestic traditional machine of the type;
4. Auto phase sequence adaptation, free of synchronization;
5. GFrequency-sweep zero voltage start, high success rate, no shock;
6. Highly integrated in controlling circuit, free of use of high-rate starter and Relay loop, fairly low failure rate;
7. Wholly digital design, strong in anti-interference, no temperature shift when In continuous working;
8. Multi-protection functions (for over current, over voltage, insufficient water Pressure, power failure, or phase absence), and mishandling will not cause damage To machine.
1) 1, 600 centigrade
2) SCR static frequency conversion adopted as IF power supply for induction heating
3) Pouring action driven mechanically or oil hydraulic
4) High efficiency, little noise, easy operation and maintenance
5) Usage: Refining ferrous metals, smelting nonferrous and precious metals, such as Cu and Al
Products standard and Operating conditions
2.1 Products standard:
GB10067.3-1988 'Basic specifications for electroheat installations--Induction electroheat installations'
GB10067.1-1988 'Basic specifications for electroheat installations_General'
GB5959.3-1988 'Safety in electroheat installations--Particular requirements for induction and conduction heating installations and induction melting installations'
GB/T4280-2004 'Coreless induction furnaces'
GB/T8669-1997 'semiconductor frequency conversion devices for intermediate frequency induction heating'
GB5226.1-2002 'Safety of machinery Electrical equipment of machines General requirements'